February’s haul is significantly smaller than last month’s. I did not have much time to read this month so I didn’t want to add more books to my TBR.
One of the books, The Gilded Wolves from the January Shelflove Crate, in my haul is a month late. I also accidentally ended up with two of the same book, A Million Suns, because the original took several weeks to arrive, and I had ordered a replacement by the time it did.
- The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves #1) by Roshani Chokshi (Shelflove Crate) (not pictured)
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Dark of the West (Glass Alliance #1) by Joanne Hathaway
- Vicious (Vicious #1) by V.E. Schwab
- Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2 ) by Melissa Marr
- A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis
- Again, But Better by Christina Riccio ARC
Then we also have a few eARCs I was approved for via Netgalley.
- How to Make Friends in the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow
- The Center of the Universe by Ria Voros
- What Happens When by Samantha Boyette
- The Living God by Kaytalin Platt
- The Bet Between Us by B.L. Moore
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
My favorite part about 2019 is how many new authors I’ll be able to discover. I took a break from purchasing books since late 2016, and have missed many popular authors that have arisen since then. (Looking at you V.E. Schwab.) Excited to be able to finally pick up their books and find new favorites!
What did you haul this month? What are you most excited to read?