January was a slower reading month than I expected. I may have underestimated the workload of classes. If I’m being honest, though, the first month of any year is usually a slow one for me. Maybe I’ll learn to aim low and up the bar throughout the year.
There were eight books on my TBR; I read four. Not bad for the first month.
Out of the eight books I read this month, 12% were audiobooks, 50% e-books, and 38% physical books. Since over half of the books were ARCs, I accomplished my goal for January!
My goal for February is to knock out at least three ARCs on my list and (fingers crossed) maybe actually reading a few of the library books I have checked out.
Now for the books I read this month!
- Somewhere Only We Know by Maureen Go
- Loveboat, Taipei (Loveboat, Taipei #1) by Abigail Hing Wen
- She’s With me by Jessica Cunsolo
- Oasis by Katya De Becerra
- Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
- Pandora Gets Jealous by Carolyn Hennesy
- Pandora Gets Vain by Carolyn Hennesy
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about it?